About This Wine
Domaine Vision is an esteemed French estate belonging to the Fayet family.
Gustave Fayet, well known as an artist and art collector, also was a land owner and passionate wine grower. Through his marriage to Magdeleine d’Andoque de Seriege, they became the two most important families of the Languedoc.
Over time, they developed such estates as Vedhilan, Seriege and Grange Madame, Milhau, Canet, La Dragonne, Les Jardins de Notre Dame and the Seigneurie of Peyrat. Domaine Vision is located near Narbonne in the Aude department of the Languedoc-Roussillon. The soil is mainly clay and limestone, with alluvial material.
A specialty is Viognier, one of the most naturally aromatic and flavorsome of white grape varieties from the south of France. The 2015 Viognier was partially barrel fermented in order to optimize the richness and freshness of the wine. It’s another in a long line of Fayet family success stories.
Rare grape of France's Rhone valley. Produces a floral, full-bodied spicy wine. Yields vary widely and it's hard to grow in other places.
- Grape Composition:100% Viognier
- Grape Source:Languedoc-Roussillon Growing Area of France
- Aromas & Flavors:Orange Blossom, Peach, Apricot, Vanilla, Coconut, Toast and a Hint of Cedar
- When to Drink:Now Through 2019
- Food Pairing Suggestionsautéed scallops with ginger beurre blanc sauce and sweet potato mash.
8 recipes match for this wine.