About This Wine
It’s amazing how much of our life is scheduled.
We’re not talking about just our jobs and meals. If you have kids, you’ve no doubt encountered the 21st century phenomenon known as the “play date.” And kids don’t just play Little League Baseball anymore; they’re enrolled in all sorts of after-school and summertime activities, seemingly a different pursuit for each day of the week.
All of this scheduling leaves little time for spontaneity. Yet, spontaneous occurrences can represent among the most enjoyable times of our lives — be it a quiet night at home that evolves into a dance party... or a dinner with friends that begins at dusk and doesn’t end until sunrise.
Wines bearing the “Totally Random” label embrace the fleeting spontaneity of our existence, providing delightful moments regardless of the venue, the company you’re keeping or the occasion. The Totally Random Moscato offers an escape from the norm — a totally delicious escape.
- Grape Composition:84% Moscato and 16% Other White Varieties
- Grape Source:Select Vineyards in Various California Growing Regions
- Aromas & Flavors:Lychee, Lemon Zest, Peach, Tangerine and Candied Pear
- Aging Vessels:Stainless Steel Tanks
- When to Drink:Now Through 2014
- Food Pairing Suggestionfruit salad, spicy Asian fare, or a peach tart.