About This Wine
The Vibeti family has been deeply involved with agriculture since 1928.
In the early years, the focus was on the cultivation of fruit, grapes, cereals and hazelnuts, as well as raising cattle and producing a small amount of wine. That changed near the end of the 20th century, as many of the old crops were replaced by grapevines, and the warehouse was turned into a wine cellar.
The family also wanted a place where fans of the wines could stay and soak in the atmosphere of the estate, so the stable and barn, after significant renovations, became guest rooms. Finally, a small “agri-camping” area was developed for guests who want to enjoy the open air and immerse themselves in nature.
Wine, of course, is the star attraction, and the 2015 Cascina Ballarin Nebbiolo is both delicate and bold, and simultaneously savory and floral. It’s a wine steeped in family tradition, crafted for modern palates.
- Grape Composition:100% Nebbiolo
- Grape Source:Langhe, Italy
- Aromas & Flavors:Red Cherry, Black Tea Leaf, Leather, Cedar and a Hint of Red Flowers
- Aging Vessels:Stainless Steel Tanks for 10 Months
- When to Drink:Now Through 2025
- Food Pairing Suggestion:butternut squash ravioli with gorgonzola dolce cream sauce.
2 recipes match for this wine.