Wines In Sampler
- 2015 Chateau Cap de Biolet France Bordeaux This Bordeaux cuvee offers impressions of blackberry, red and black cherries, and a hint of herbs.
- 2015 Thomas Goss McLaren Vale Australia Shiraz This intense, lush wine offers notes of black raspberry liqueur, charred barrel oak, pepper, black cherry pie and smoked bacon.
- 2013 La Fenetre Central Coast 'A Cote' Pinot Noir This medium-bodied beauty offers notes of meaty red cherry, savory herbs, red berries, cranberry, tobacco leaf and cedar.
- 2016 Old Train Depot California Cabernet Sauvignon This still-youthful wine (upon release in 2017) has a floral nose that leads to flavors of ripe berries, anise, sandalwood and caramel.
- 2016 Bramble Ridge California Chardonnay This easy-to-like wine offers notes of apple, pear, citrus and buttered toast.
- NV Kraemer Brut, Blanc De Blancs, Vin Mousseux France This creamy sparkler offers notes of yellow apple, quince, citrus, white blossoms and creamy lees.
Because these wines are all in very limited supply, substitutions for wines similar in character and of equal value may occasionally be made.